My favourite T.V serial ... 18:34


My favourite TV serial is Dr.House, is an American serial which premiered in 2004 by the Fox television network, is a medical drama serial. The main character is Dr. Gregory House, played by British actor Hugh Laurie, the series revolves around this special character is a misanthrope, medical genius, egotistical and a strong personality, who heads the department of Diagnostic Doctor of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey.

This serial is the Dr.House with his medical team found the explanation for the puzzling clinical cases admitted to the hospital. The medical team is comprised of Dr. Cameron who is in charge of the Section of Immunology, which is constantly disturbed by the Doctor for being a beautiful woman, which should not have studied medicine. Then there is Dr. Foreman who is Neurologist and he feels constantly attacked by his boss, but knows that he does because he believes a good doctor. Also this Dr.Chase, who is regarded as an opportunist from a wealthy family and is constantly harassed by Dr. House for this reason. Another important character is the Dr.Wilson, is the head of the Department of Oncology and the only friend of Dr.House, he is the only who dares to to confront and talk sincerely with him.

I like to watch this TV serial, because I find very interesting. First, clinical cases shown attract attention and create an atmosphere of uncertainty, , also you begin to formulate their own hypotheses of the cases presented. On the other side of the protagonist's personality is very irreverent, shows disrespect for the rules, procedures and protocols and that attract considerable attention.

This television series is already in its fifth season and have been adding new characters, is now broadcast on Mondays at 20:00, by Universal cable signal and it can also be seen on Channel 7, but very late at night.

I recommend this series because it is very entertaining and also we can learn a little medicine, and who invites us to believe us, doctors and researchers of the more strange

cases we can imagine.


25 de Septiembre del 2009

4 comentarios:

Amanda dijo...

I also love this series ... This doctor is a very intelligent man, but sometimes a little tricky with their colleagues ..

Minka dijo...

I also like this serial, it´s a great serial because the cases that appears in the show are very interesting and complicated. Unfortunately i was not able to see the new seasons.

I hope i can see them sometime.
Kisses

Romyna Paula dijo...

Every time I see this serial recall my unrealized dream, I will be a physician. But just like I see it, because they solve the most incredible cases of illness. I wish I had more time to follow the chapters

Yenifer Quijada dijo...

what a coincidence, Dr. House also is my favorite series, I like the format of the series and especially Hugh Laurie's character, Dr. House, is best.
kisses.

Publicar un comentario