A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT. 18:49

I have always dreamed of traveling and meeting many interesting places, but the first I have always wanted to visit is France, because its culture, history and architecture, as this country is the birthplace of many influential writers and thinkers as Descartes, Rousseau and others. I have also received very good comments about his food as French cuisine is characterized as one of the finest in Europe, cooking and good food are part of the culture and lifestyle of the French.

What we know about this country is for friends who have traveled to this place, which I recommend visiting for all the magic and European charm that can also appreciate in books and on the Internet you can see that is a beautiful country , where diverse cultures converge, it has also many interesting places to visit.

If I were in France, I would visit the bars to known the European parties, during the day traverse the streets to appreciate the architecture, visit the museums and certainly I would go to visit the city of Paris, is the most popular tourist destination the world, which is considered the most beautiful city. I would like to visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, has many places, I think I am never bored, that is why I like to experience the adventure of live and work for a while in this country.


22 de Agosto del 2009


2 comentarios:

K.Spiess dijo...

javi.¡¡
I would go to your country only for I listen a french your language, and I can learn to speak a little.
see you tomorrow

Dana dijo...

This is a very nice country
I would like to visit too!
because the buildings are so incredibles

Publicar un comentario