Good and Bad Points 18:46

This is a year very important to me because it is the last year of my career.

In general this last semester was very good in all aspect. In the Univeristy I had some very interesting subjects of which I learned more specific topics of profesion, I liked some more than others as the Atmosphere Building class, because I learned everything about the curriculum, the programs of education and learning contexts , which are very important topics for our preparation, because we as a teacher I working daily with them. On the other hand I also like Mathematics but at the beginning of the semester was scared because I never went very well in this area, I can say that my perception has changed over time, This class has been very entertaining, we was working in class with concrete material that is more fun. Also this semester I practice soccer in the Univeristy this was a fun experience that I hope to continue doing. In relation to the family I had some problems but over time has been solved, my friends have been very important in this aspect for me, because they have given me their full support, my relationship with my friends is very good, also the last time I have met people who are very special to me in which I can trust within these people is to have known my boyfriend which has me very happy.


14 de Agosto 2009

1 comentarios:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

I'm glad you had a good start. I hope you do well in your last semester.

This is a very important year to me because it is the last year of my career.
In general this last semester was very good in all aspectS. In the Univeristy I had some very interesting subjects FROM which I learned more specific topics RELATED TO MY profesSion. I liked some more than others, FOR EXAMPLE, the Atmosphere Building class, because I learned ALL about the curriculum, the programs of education and learning contexts , which are very important topics for our preparation, because we, as teacherS, WILL WORK daily with them. On the other hand I also likeD Mathematics ALTHOUGH at the beginning of the semester I was scared because I never DID very well in this area BEFORE, I can say that my perception has changed over time, This class has been very entertaining, we workED with concrete material in class AND that is more fun. Also this semester I practiceD soccer in the Univeristy WHICH was a fun experience that I hope to continue doing. In relation to MY family I had some problems but over time THEY HAVE been solved, my friends have been very important in this aspect for me, because they have given me their full support,SO I SHOULD SAY THAT my relationship with my friends is very good. Also, LATELY I have met people who are very special to me. THEY ARE PEOPLE I can trust IN. IT WAS within these people THAT I MET my boyfriend which has MADE me very happy.

Publicar un comentario