My favourite film 19:30




The cinema is always a good option for me, I love to go with friends, my family and especially my boyfriend, the last time I went to the movies was with him, we were about a month ago, the movie we saw was called "The Hangover" was a very funny comedy the whole plot takes place around a bachelor party, we laugh a lot, we spent a very entertaining evening. We know that sometimes not very convenient to go to the movies for the cost of their tickets, but we find days that are cheaper, Because watching a movie at home is not the same as having a giant screen and sound gives more emotion to the movie.


My favorite movie is “CrazyBeautiful” , director John Stockwell. It's a love story that happens in the city of Angels in America, and in which is reflected racial discrimination to Latinos in this country. The protagonists of history are, a teenager, rich, spoiled daughter of a powerful lord knows no boundaries, and he is a young and his classmate, he is the son of poor Mexican Latin Quarter.


What begins as a friendship ends in a tortuous affair, as they must overcome many obstacles put by both families, throughout the film we also see how are you dominate difficulties in a time of self-destruction of the couple.


This movie I saw long time ago and yet his story still captivates me, it is not only the romantic story is happening but invites us to reflect on racial discrimination that occurs in countries such concurrent theme that is today in our country.



10 de Octubre del 2009



1 comentarios:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

You're right. Nothing compares with a big screen a good sound system, you feel as if you were immersed in the film.

Publicar un comentario