Self Evaluation of my Academic Year 21:43


This is the last blog I am going to write for the English course, as the semester ends I think it is good to analyze what happened during the year. This year has been very special to me for different reasons. One is because this is my last year as a regular student of the university and it generates many emotions. In addition, in the personal aspects have happened very significant facts that have helped me grow even more as a person. The focus will be analyzed as has been my academic year I going to tell all that happened this year and the different emotions that stirs confront the last year of my career.


As mentioned above, this is the last year as a regular student of the university, I am going to finish with all subjects and next year I am starting to make my practice and the continuation of my thesis, I say continuation because this semester together with my classmates are working on the topic that interests in our research, what we're doing now is call seminary degree and is the first part of our future thesis.


The seminar grade is one of the things that has occupied much of my time this last semester, I even spent sleepless nights working on the research,this has required much time, we near the deadline and with my group we are reviewing the latest details, I know that it will be ok because we have put much effort into it. Moreover, this year has been very stressful because in addition to the seminar, we have classes in which we have to do many jobs, although this is part of the university I feel that this year it was more exhausting than other years of university. There are subjects of which I have learned a lot this year, for example math, I had a conflict with the subject at school because my grades were not very good but now in University I realized that there is a more enjoyable way to learn, another class that I like is practice because here I put into practice all the knowledge acquired in the classroom, I love interacting with children, teach and learn from them.


Analyzing the end of semester, I have scrambled feelings .One hand I am happy to think that I end my career and get my degree next year. On the other hand I think is sad stop being a student and no attend more to University, leave behind the meetings with friends, the benefits of being a student and it begin a adult life thinking about work, keep house and everything they entail.


Overall this year has been very good, although as I mentioned before has been an exhausting, it remains the most important year of my career because I've enjoyed the most with my friends, and I've met people who are now part important of my life. I´ve had some very interesting subjects as other very boring and insignificant for my professional development, I believe that much of my time I spent in seminary , I think we did a good job with my classmates.There is now only making the last effort and finish the last subjects and then take a well deserved holiday and recharge energy to start a new challenge as it is professional practice.


14 de Noviembre del 2009

1 comentarios:

Juan Luzzi dijo...

Wow! It's been a long semester and consequently a long essay. I'm glad you have learned a lot and I hope you become a good and successful teacher.

Corrections:
This is the last blog I am going to write for the English course. As the semester IS endING I think it is good to analyze what happened during the year. This year has been very special to me for different reasons. One is because this is my last year as a regular student of the university and it generates many emotions. In addition, in the personal aspect, MANy significant facts have happened that have helped me grow even more as a person. The focus will be ON analyzING WHAT has my academic year been LIKE. I’M going to tell YOU all that happened this year and the different emotions that stir confrontING the last year of my career.

As mentioned above, this is MY last year as a regular student of the university, I am going to finish with all subjects and next year I am starting to DO my practice and GOING ON WITH my thesis, I say continuEING because this semester together with my classmates WE are working on the topic that interests US in our research, what we're doing now is callED seminar degree and IT is the first part of our future thesis.

The seminar grade is one of the things that has occupied much of my time this last semester, I HAVE even spent sleepless nights working on the research,this has required PLENTY OF time, we ARE near the deadline and with my group, we are reviewing the latest details, I know that it will be ok because we have put A LOT OF effort into it. Moreover, this year has been very stressful because in addition to the seminar, we have classes in which we have to do many ASSIGNMENTS. Although this is part of the university LIFE I feel that this year(/) was more exhausting than other years of university. There are subjects OUT of which I have learned a lot this year, for example math, I had a conflict with the subject at school because my grades were not very good but now in University I realized that there is a more enjoyable way to learn, another class that I like is practice because here I put into practice all the knowledge acquired in the classroom, I love interacting with children, teach and learn from them.


Analyzing the end of THE emester, I have MIXED feelings . On THe ONE hand I am happy to think that I AM GOING TO end my career and get my degree next year. On the other hand I think IT is sad TO stop being a student and noT attendING University ANY more, leavING behind the meetings with friends, the benefits of being a student and beginNING aN adult life, thinking about work, keepING house and everything thAT THIS entailS.

Overall this year has been very good. Although, as I mentioned before, IT has been exhausting, it WILL remain the most important year of my career because I've enjoyed the most with my friends, and I've met people who are now important part of my life. I´ve had some very interesting subjects as WELL AS other very boring ONES and insignificant for my professional development, I believe that much of my time I spent in THE seminar , I think we did a good job with my classmates.There is now only making the last effort and finishING the last subjects and then takING a well deserved holiday and rechargING energy to start a new challenge , NAMELY, OUR professional practice.

Publicar un comentario